Cherry Bar Dessert. Try these festive fruit-filled bars from Jane Kamp of Grand Rapids, Michigan. With their pretty color from cherry pie filling and subtle almond. Cherry pie in the best form possible: cherry pie bars!
Chocolate Chip Cherry Bars — These cherry bars use my favorite blondie base and turn out So I decided to make chocolate chip cherry bars. The beauty of this cherry dessert recipe is that it's fast. You don't have to stick to cherries, you can use any fruit pie filling you like. You can have Cherry Bar Dessert using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cherry Bar Dessert
- Prepare 2 stick of Or 1 cup softened butter.
- It’s 2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 3 cup of AP flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 1 tsp of Almond extract.
- Prepare 2 can of cherry pie filling, 21 ounce cans.
You can also split the dough and make two smaller pans, so you can have. See more ideas about Desserts, Cherry desserts, Dessert recipes. Cherry Delight is an easy dessert recipe with a graham cracker crust, a cheesecake center and topped off with delicious cherry. These cherry bars are a soft cookie crust topped with cherry pie filling, more cookie dough and a drizzle of vanilla glaze.
Cherry Bar Dessert instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large mixing bowl cream sugar and butter til light and fluffy. Add 4 eggs and extracts, mix well..
- In another bowl combine flour and salt and mix into wet mixture. Spread half the batter in a 9×13 pan. On top of that spread 2 cans of pie filling. Drop the rest of the batter by spoonfuls on top of cherries..
- Bake for 30-45 mins or til done. Mix 2 cups powdered sugar and 4 tablespoons milk, cream, half and half or water til smooth and drizzle over hot bars..
An easy and impressive dessert that's perfect to feed a crowd! Tart cherry pie bars made with a homemade tart cherry filling and topped with a delicious oatmeal crumble. Whip into cheese mixture and spread over crumb mixture. If you like cherry pie, you will LOVE these easy bars. I am sharing a dessert from my.