Chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes with cookie dough frosting!. "This tastes exactly like cookie dough, for those of you who 'love' cookie dough! No eggs added, so safe to eat as a snack.well maybe not for your thighs. Wanted something different to try, and was horribly disappointed.
I'm sorry for doing this to you. Baking cookie dough in muffin/cupcake pans is actually easier than making actual cookies. There's no spreading issues to fear and you're guaranteed a thick result. You can cook Chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes with cookie dough frosting! using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes with cookie dough frosting!
- You need of cupcakes.
- You need 3/4 cup of butter (room temperature).
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg (room temperature).
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s of frosting.
- It’s 3/4 cup of butter (room temperature).
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 6 tbsp of milk (2%, soy, or almond all work).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips (optional).
This is the cupcake for cookie lovers! No cupcake will ever be safe again. I find myself constantly taste testing the dough when I'm baking cookies, even though I totally know what it tastes like. Yep, the 'stache is still going strong.
Chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes with cookie dough frosting! instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line 24 muffin cups..
- For the cupcakes:.
- Cream butter and brown sugar until fluffy..
- Mix in egg and vanilla..
- In different bowl, combine flour, corn starch, baking soda, and salt. (I like to sift them together, but that's up to preference).
- Slowly mix dry ingredients into the wet, I usually do this about 1/2 cup at a time to avoid a mess..
- Stir in chocolate chips..
- Scoop about 1-1.5 tablespoons of batter into each cup. Bake for 11-13 minutes. Let cool completely before frosting..
- For the frosting:.
- Cream butter and sugar. Mix in vanilla..
- Combine flour and salt, the stir into wet mixture slowly. (It'll be kinda doughy at this point).
- Beat in the milk until fluffy. Fold in mini chocolate chips if desired..
- Storage: unfrosted cupcakes will hold up fine covered at room temperature for about a week. Frosted cupcakes should be consumed asap as putting the cake in the fridge will make them hard. I usually keep the frosting in a Tupperware container until I need it..
It's light and fluffy, but oh so decadent—perfect for the chocolate cupcakes. A very yummy cupcake that incorporates a chocolate cupcake with chocolate chip cookie dough middle. My ultimate weakness is a chocolate chip cookie. Yes, this is what dreams are made of. Place a small ball of cookie dough on each, then top with remaining batter, filling about ¾ of the way up.