Almond Joy Cookies. If you love coconut, boy are you in for a treat today! These easy Almond Joy Cookies take just four ingredients and don't even require a mixer! Inspired by the favorite almond, coconut, and chocolate candy bar, these loaded Almond Joy Cookies are sure to steal the show on any holiday cookie platter or cookie swap they show up at.
Made the Almond joy cookies for a friend's Birthday and they were Amazing!!!! Filled with coconut, stevia-sweetened chocolate chips, almonds. Almond Joy Cookies – rich coconut cookie dough packed full of coconut, chocolate chips, almonds, and Almond Joy candy pieces. You can have Almond Joy Cookies using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Almond Joy Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 4 medium of eggs.
- You need 3 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 4 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 5 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s 2 cup of Sweetened coconut.
- Prepare 2 cup of chopped almonds.
An over the top indulgent treat that will become a new favorite! Almond Joy Cookies are so easy to make and only require a handful of ingredients that you probably already have on hand. These coconut based cookies are made with flaked coconut. Almond Joy cookies had to happen.
Almond Joy Cookies instructions
- Pre heat oven to 375° .lightly grease cookie sheet..
- Combine dry ingredients and set aside..
- Cream together in a large bowl.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients until well mixed. Then add chocolate chip and coconut and almonds to the mixture..
- Drop cookies on ccokie sheet and bake for 8-10 min depending on size of cookie.
- Cool on baking sheet for 5 mins before removing to wire rake to cool completely..
We've been making them ever since. How to make Almond Joy Cookies. In a medium bowl whisk together flour, baking soda and salt and set aside. These Almond Joy Cookies are quick and easy to make and are wonderfully soft and fluffy! The Best Almond Joy Cookies Recipes on Yummly