Pistachio Thumbprint Cookies.
You can have Pistachio Thumbprint Cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pistachio Thumbprint Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- You need 2/3 cup of confectioners sugar.
- You need 1 of 3.4 ounce,pistachio pudding mix.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of almond extract.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 cup of chopped salted pistachios.
- Prepare 1 of 8 ounces bag Hersheys Drops.
Pistachio Thumbprint Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl whisk together,pudding mix, flour, baking soda and baking powdet.
- Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg and both ecxracts.
- Stir in the flour mixture until blended.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls,and roll in chopped pistachioos, pressing nuts so they stick.
- Place on prepared pans and bake for 10 to 12 minutes. As soon as you remove them from the oven gently press a chocolate drop in center. Remove cookies to cool completely on racks.