Praline Crunch Cookies. Praline Cookies Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Quickly spread mixture evenly over foil-lined cookie sheet. Refrigerated sugar cookie dough forms the flaky crust of these fabulous and fast chocolate praline bars.
Every time I walked into the kitchen my husband had his hand in the container and a mouth full of crunchy goodness. If you love praline, you'll love this decadent praline crunch cheesecake – it's rich, creamy and utterly delicious. Sweet and Salty in every bite! You can have Praline Crunch Cookies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Praline Crunch Cookies
- You need 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of butter or margarine, softened.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cream of tartar.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of almond brickle chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
A generous bar of our award winning crunchy praline. Smooth caramelised hazelnut praline is combined with crispy, caramelised wafer pieces. In our family, we call this Crunchy-Crunchy. We receive it in the big box of gifts and my youngest is very excited to see Grandma's Crunchy-Crunchy snack mix.
Praline Crunch Cookies step by step
- In large mixing bowl, combine sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla..
- Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until light and fluffy..
- Add flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt. Beat at low speed until soft dough forms..
- Stir in chips and pecans. Cover with plastic wrap. Chill 1 to 2 hours, or until firm..
- Heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Shape dough into 1 1/2 inch balls. Place balls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 9 to 13 minutes, or until light golden brown. Cool completely before storing..
For the nut crunch: In a medium bowl, combine the melted milk chocolate with the feuilletine, praline. Make them for a holiday cookie tray or to ship to a friend. Banana Crunch Cake with Praline Topping. For the nut crunch: In a medium bowl, combine the melted milk chocolate with the feuilletine, praline. They're delicious with only the chopped pecans for flavor and crunch, but there are many other.