Protein power cookies. This tasty protein cookies recipe is so easy, you can make it right now. They are high in protein, contain no flour and. The Best Protein Powder Cookies Recipes on Yummly
These protein cookies aren't just delicious; they're good enough to serve for the With vanilla whey protein powder, coconut flour, and cream cheese, you can make a. See more ideas about Recipes, Protein snacks, Food. These healthy chocolate protein cookies are gluten free, dairy free, can easily be vegan and are high in protein, filling, and super delicious! You can have Protein power cookies using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Protein power cookies
- You need 2 1/4 c of quick oats.
- Prepare 1 1/4 c of spelt flour.
- You need 3/4 c of chocolate whey protein powder.
- Prepare 1 c of sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 3/4 c of pumpkin seeds.
- It’s 1/2 c of shredded coconut.
- It’s 1/4 c of flax seeds.
- It’s 3/4 c of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 3/4 c of raisins.
- Prepare 1/4 c of water.
- You need 2 Tbsp of molasses.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of peanut butter.
- You need 1/3 c of canola oil.
- You need 1 c of unsweetened almond milk.
A great snack any time of day! If you're looking for the softest delicious little protein treats we've got the Our gooey protein raisin cookies are quick to make and perfect to have with ice cream or greek. My specialty is cooking with protein powder. Ask me a question and I'll turn it into a I love chocolate chip cookies.
Protein power cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking tray with parchment paper..
- In a large bowl combine dry ingredients..
- In a separate bowl combine wet ingredients..
- Mix wet and dry ingredients until combined. Let sit 5 minutes..
- Portion out in heaping tablespoonfuls and place on lined baking tray. Flatten before baking. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or untl lightly browned..
I've followed a lot of recipes for protein cookies online, but. Don't substitute pea protein powder for whey protein powder in ANY recipe you see If you're baking Protein Cookies, you MUST use fat. Because these protein cookies are sugar-free, you don't have an acid that will activate the baking soda. Instead, you need to use baking powder. Brands A-Z MusclePharm Categories Sports Nutrition Protein Protein Blends.