You can cook Coconut Macaroons using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut Macaroons
- It’s 2 of egg whites.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of flour.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of almond extract.
- Prepare 2 cup of unsweetened coconut.
Coconut Macaroons step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Briefly chop coconut in food processor until pieces are uniform..
- Beat egg whites lightly, then add salt, sugar, flour, and almond extract. Stir in coconut until thoroughly coated in mixture..
- Drop coconut in rounded tablespoons onto cookie sheet.Bake for 13 to 17 minutes or until lightly browned..
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. Cut away any runny "feet" at bottoms of macaroons..