Oatmeal & Coconut Cookies. Your bowl of oatmeal gets even tastier when you top it with spices. Try cinnamon, ginger, or pumpkin pie spice. Rolled oats: Also called old-fashioned oats, rolled oats are flattened with large rollers into flakes.
Subscribe and get comics in your inbox. Quaker is serving up wholesome goodness in delicious ways from Old Fashioned Oats, Instant Oats, Grits, Granola Bars, etc. Check out the amazing oat recipes that goes beyond breakfast. You can have Oatmeal & Coconut Cookies using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal & Coconut Cookies
- You need 1 of 1\4 cup Ap flour.
- You need 1 of \2 baking soda.
- You need 1/2 of tea salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of \2 cup sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 of tea vanilla.
- It’s 1 of tea almond extract.
- It’s 1 cup of butter (soft).
- It’s 3 cups of quick oats.
- It’s 1 of \2 cup coconut(sweetened).
Searching for the perfect basic oatmeal recipe? Our tried-and-true formula is sure to be a keeper. Simple ingredients, easy directions, and plenty of fiber and protein make the beloved healthy breakfast staple more delicious than ever. Oatmeal is a very popular breakfast food that consists of oats and a liquid, such as water, cow's milk, or plant-based milk.
Oatmeal & Coconut Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven 325 degrees then, mix wet ingredients then, dry..
- Then mix everything together, add coconut and, oats mix well..
- On a sheet pan, drop a table spoonful of dough and, space apart and, bake till golden brown, take out and let cool..
Full of nutrients and fiber, oats are one of the most nutritious. And don't forget the walnuts and raisins. Cooking the oatmeal in coconut milk gives this bowl a subtly sweet flavor and extra-creamy texture. Topped with mango and toasted coconut flakes, each bite gets you one step closer to the Tropics. Oatmeal is a tasty, nutritious way to start your day.