Coconut Cream Thumbprint Shortbread Cookies.
You can cook Coconut Cream Thumbprint Shortbread Cookies using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut Cream Thumbprint Shortbread Cookies
- It’s 12 ounces (3 sticks) of unsaltedbitter, at room temperature.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of almond extract.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 of large egg beaten lightly woth 1 tablespoon butter (egg wash).
- It’s 7 ounces of sweetened flaked coconut.
- You need of about 24 Lindt coconut cream chocolate eggs.
- You need 7 of .
Coconut Cream Thumbprint Shortbread Cookies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line cookie sheets with parchment papet.
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugar until creamy.
- Beat in extracts,salt and flour until it comes together.
- Roll into 1 1/2 inch balls.
- Have coconut on a platev.
- Dip cookie ball in egg wash.
- Roll in coconut.
- Place on prepared pans and bake 18 to 25 minutes until golden.
- As soon as the cookies come out of the oven gently press a coconut egg in the center. Cool n on racks.