You can have Pistachio Biscotti using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pistachio Biscotti
- It’s 300 g of Plain Flour.
- You need 120 g of Sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 3 of eggs (min 65g each).
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of vanilla essence or 2 teaspoon of lemon zest.
- Prepare 150 g of Almond or Pistachio.
- It’s 50 g of Mix fruit or Orange Peels or Cranberries.
Pistachio Biscotti step by step
- Use the mixer to whisk 3 eggs and sugar until light and pale in colour.
- In a drying bowl, mix 300g plain flour, 1 tsp baking powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt, Almond/Pistachio/ and mixed fruit. Mix them well..
- Add the egg batter to the flour and nut mixture and mix them well until combine.
- The dough is very sticky, no worry… you are on the right track.
- Divide the dough into 2 portion, wrap them using thick plastic sheet. shape them into long rectangular form.
- Keep them in freezer for overnight or until it is harden.
- Remove the plastic, bake the loaves at 150 degree celcius for 40min until it is golden brown and cooked.
- Remove from oven. Slice the loaves thinly to 3mm using serrated knife. It is easier to cut while it is hot, i usually wear the kitchen glove to hold the loaf while cutting..
- After cut. lay the biscotti on the baking tray and bake at 120 degree celcius for 15min for each sides..
- Enjoy baking.