SaSalted Caramel Cookie Sundae.
You can have SaSalted Caramel Cookie Sundae using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of SaSalted Caramel Cookie Sundae
- It’s 1 cup of salted butter, at room temperature.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of packed brown sugar'.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3 3/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of salted caramel sauce. I used mine which is in my profile.
- You need 1 (1 1/2 cups) of toffee almond bits.
- Prepare 8 ounces of Lindor Excellence Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate. Cut.
- It’s of Into chunks.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of For Serving.
- It’s as needed of Vanilla ice cream,.
- It’s as needed of Additional salted caramel sauce,.
- Prepare as needed of Grains of course sea salt,.
SaSalted Caramel Cookie Sundae instructions
- Preheatvthevoven to 350. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl whisk together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl beat butter and sugars with vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time and beat in, add caramel and stir in.
- Add flour mixture and incorporate.
- Add toffee, and chocolate chunks, stir to combine.
- Roll into golf ball size balls and place 2 inches apart on prepared pan. Bake 14 to 18 minutes until just set, cool in pan 3 minutes then tansfer to racks to cool comp[eatly.
- To Asseble.
- Butter or spray individual microwave plates, add a cookie. Heat in the microwave a few second until hot and melty lookin.
- Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, drizzle with salted caramel sauce and a sprinkle of kosher salt.
- Drizzle with warm caramel sauce and sprinkle with sea sa;t.