Soft Chewy Choco Cookies.
You can have Soft Chewy Choco Cookies using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Soft Chewy Choco Cookies
- You need 120 grams of softened butter.
- Prepare 140 grams of sugar (i used mix of brown and white sugar).
- You need 1 of room temp egg.
- You need 200 grams of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of hazelnut instant coffee (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract (i chose coffee to vanilla).
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chunks (or chip, anything).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped almond (coarsely).
Soft Chewy Choco Cookies instructions
- Beat butter and sugar til creamy and soft.
- Add egg, mix well.
- Add flour, salt, hazelnut instant coffee, mix well.
- This is how the dough should look like, its kinda non sticky.
- Drop all those choco chunks and almonds and just make sure they are evenly distributed.
- Prepare lined tins (use parchment paper) and prepare your oven, preheat at 190°C.
- Make balls, use a teaspoon (or tablespoon, make it to your desire), drop it onto tins, flatten it a bit, make sure there's distance like 2-3 inches between the balls to avoid them sticking together when they expand during baking..
- Bake for 15 minutes or when you see the edges of the cookies are a bit brownish..
- Leave them to cool slightly then fully cooling them onto the rack.
- Serve with black coffee.. yummy!.