Soft-cookies with almonds. My Almond Cookies are crisp on the edges and soft and chewy in the center. They are loaded with almond flavor and definitely remind me of sugar This easy recipe for Soft and Chewy Almond Cookies is a keeper! Years ago, I used to travel to Asia all the time for work.
Packed with white chocolate chips, almonds, and dried cranberries, these delightful soft sugar cookies taste just like Christmas. This recipe makes a great Christmas cookie. The white chocolate chips, chopped almonds, and dried cherry-flavored cranberries create the perfect combination in a simple. You can have Soft-cookies with almonds using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Soft-cookies with almonds
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 125 grams of Fresh tasteless butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 50 grams of fresh almonds.
- You need 50 grams of Chocolate chips.
Almond flour sugar cookies that taste just like the soft lofthouse version, except these are made with better for you ingredients! Ground almonds, large eggs, sugar, almond extract, icing sugar, whole almonds. Add the Almond Extract and mix. These almond cookies are not only soft and a bit chewy – but they're easy to make and are full of flavor.
Soft-cookies with almonds step by step
- Preheat the oven to 175-180 ° C..
- Sift whole wheat flour with baking soda together..
- Beat the butter with a dough until it is smooth. Add brown sugar and eggs. Then, continuously Beat well enough.
- Put the dough that glides over and vanilla extract, after that beating the mix well. Then add fresh almond and chocolate chips. Mix with a spatula..
- Squeeze the cookie ingredients into the baking tray with baking paper. Bake for 15 minutes at 180 ° C. until the cookie is cooked and served..
With hints of almond through out the cookie, these cookies are sure to become a family favorite in no time. These almond flour cookies are my go to when kids demand "Cookies!". Thick, a bit chewy outside and soft baked inside. Tip: Recipe tested and recommended cooking time is for regular oven. A wide variety of soft almond cookies options are available to you, such as sweet.