Chocolate Almond Bars.
You can cook Chocolate Almond Bars using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Almond Bars
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almonds.
- It’s 1/4 cup of caster sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 75 g of butter.
- It’s 25 g of butter.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of caster sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need Pinch of salt.
Chocolate Almond Bars step by step
- For the base, blend almonds with sugar and combine with flour and 75g of butter..
- Press down in a brownie pan and bake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius..
- In a medium size sauce pot, Melt the butter with water on medium heat and whisk in the cocoa powder and sugar..
- Take the pot off heat and add the vanilla essence and salt. Leave to cool (5 minutes).
- Whisk in the eggs and pour over the baked base..
- Bake for 20minutes at 180 degrees Celsius..
- Cut into squares and serve with warm milk..