Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons. These Coconut macaroons dipped in chocolate were wonderful!! Chocolate-Dipped Coconut Macaroons. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. My niece LOVES coconut so I asked if she liked macaroons.
I like my coconut macaroons dense and chewy. You might like them light and flaky. I'm giving you the keys These chocolate coconut macaroons require surprisingly few ingredients to deliver their chewy, coconutty flavor. You can cook Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons
- It’s 14 oz of shredded coconut (about 5 1/3 cups).
- It’s 4 of egg whites.
- You need 2/3 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 6 tbs of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla or almond extract.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips.
Here's all I used to make this. These coconut macaroons are light, chewy, and dipped in chocolate. They're always a crowd favorite and incredibly easy to make! Learn to make beautiful coconut macaroons dipped and drizzled in dark chocolate.
Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spray paper lightly with cooking spray. Set aside..
- In a large bowl mix together coconut, flour, sugar, and salt. Stir in egg whites and extract until fully incorporated. Mixture should stick together and be able to form a wet ball..
- Drop by tbs onto prepared baking sheet (I fit 24 at a time). Bake 20 minutes or until edges are golden..
- Remove from oven and immediately transfer to a wire rack to cool completely..
- When cookies are cool, place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments until fully melted, stirring after each round..
- Dip bottoms of macaroons into chocolate. Allow some excess to drip off and place on wax paper lined baking sheet. Place in refrigerator until chocolate is set..
- Store in an airtight container. Best kept refrigerated. Pull out of fridge at least 15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.
Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons have wonderfully crispy edges and soft and chewy centers. They are lovely when dipped in melted chocolate. Coconut Macaroons are a delicious combination of dried coconut, whole eggs, white sugar, and vanilla extract. Warm from the oven the contrast of a. Coconut Macaroons are a delicious combination of dried coconut, whole eggs, white sugar, and vanilla extract.