Almond Lace Cookies.
You can cook Almond Lace Cookies using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Almond Lace Cookies
- It’s 5 ounces of blanched crushed almond — crushed in food processor.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of heavy cream.
- You need 2 tablespoons of light corn syrip.
- You need 1/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 5 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- You need 8 ounces of melted milk ior dark chocolate.
Almond Lace Cookies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine almonds and flour in a bowl.
- In a small saucepan combine butter, sugar, cream and salt. Bring to a boil stirring and boil 1 minute, remove from heat and add vanilka.
- Add in almond mixture and cool until you can roll the dough n your hands.
- Roll into small teaspoon round balls, place 2 inches apart on prepared pan and bake about 10 minutes. Cool in pan to start to set then transfer to racks to cool.
- Drizzle with chocolate.