Cookie Dough Energy Bites.
You can have Cookie Dough Energy Bites using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cookie Dough Energy Bites
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of almond butter.
- You need 2 tbsp. of ground flaxseeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chips.
Cookie Dough Energy Bites step by step
- In a food processor, place all ingredients except for the dark chocolate chips. Process it all together until well combined, scraping down the sides as needed..
- Pour the mixture out into a bowl and fold in the dark chocolate chips..
- Roll the mixture into balls, about 1 inch in size. You may have to really squeeze the dough at first to pack it together, as it will be crumbly..
- Refrigerate the balls for at least 20 minutes, to allow them to set..
- Eat a couple whenever you need a pick-me-up snack. Keep them stored in an airtight container in the fridge for a week or so..