Chocolate Chip Cookie Balls (Sugar Free).
You can cook Chocolate Chip Cookie Balls (Sugar Free) using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookie Balls (Sugar Free)
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of Gluten Free Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of softened butter.
- You need 3/4 cups of Erythritol.
- You need 3/4 cups of Swerve Brown.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 (9 oz) of bag of sugar free semi sweet baking chips.
- You need as needed of Water.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Balls (Sugar Free) instructions
- Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl..
- Add the butter, eggs, sugar substitutes and vanilla..
- Mix in the baking chips..
- Now the dough will be a bit dry so you will need a little bit of water so you can form the dough..
- Form the doughs into cookie Balls and place on a nonstick baking sheet..
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12 minutes..
- These will not lose form, but you will need to let them sit for 5-10 minutes so they harden up a bit otherwise they are too soft and fall apart..