Peanut butter chunk chip cookies. They're thick, soft, very addicting, and filled with chocolate chips! Tuesday we had chocolate chip cookie dip. Mix it up until it's smooth and creamy.
And if you're a nut person, you. These simple stir-together cookies are made in a flash and are great for any occasion. DO NOT change anything else in this recipe. You can have Peanut butter chunk chip cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut butter chunk chip cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of refined coconut oil.
- You need 1 cup of natural peanut butter.
- You need 2 cups of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 cup of almond milk.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3 cups of AP flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped unsalted peanuts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of peanut butter chips.
If you do I cannot guarantee they will turn out. Thick and chewy and loaded with chocolate, they're an easy one bowl recipe with no need to chill the dough. These step by step instructions are here to help explain how to make this recipe. Chocolate Chip Cookies are a favorite in just about every household.
Peanut butter chunk chip cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cream oil, pb, and sugar.
- Add well beaten eggs and milk. Mix..
- Add soda and flour, mix well.
- Add nuts and chips, mix thoroughly.
- Scoop on to parchment lined baking sheets. They will not spread..
- Bake about 12 minutes.
But there's more than one way to make these delicious hand-held treats. Can't wait to hear all about your trip back to Australia! With the mixer on low, add the flour and beat only until doughy. Stir in the chocolate chunks and mix until well distributed. These cookies are so yummy that we bake them a few times a month.