Keto Macadamia Butter Cookies.
You can cook Keto Macadamia Butter Cookies using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Macadamia Butter Cookies
- You need 1.5 C of homemade or purchased Macadamia Butter.
- It’s 1/3 C of Ground Almond Flour.
- It’s to taste of Substitute sugar (Stevia liquid, xylitol, erythritol).
- It’s 2 L of Eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
Keto Macadamia Butter Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 320 F°.
- Easy peasy recipe here! Just mix all the ingredients together in a bowl until the texture is consistent. (Usually, even if the order of mixing aren't necessary, I usually beat the eggs first, because often it makes a difference in the fluffiness of the bake, but in this case – there really isn't any variation, so proceed to just dump it all in and mix!).
- Bake the cookies in the oven at 320 F for 12 minutes or until golden brown, with the edges just starting to harde since the cookies will continue to harden as they cool..
- Voila! Enjoy an alternative to peanut butter cookies, for a just-as-nutty keto version!.