Almond cookies. Beat in the egg, amaretto, and almonds. These Almond Cookies are a melt in your mouth almond cookie with an almond glaze. Almond Cookies. posted by Christy Denney
Often relegated as a Set out a plate of these for the upcoming Chinese New Year. Almond cookies symbolize coins and will. Homemade Chinese Almond Cookies are the best! ♥ These cookies are so easy to make that I love baking these with Friends. You can have Almond cookies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Almond cookies
- It’s 200 gr of oat flour.
- It’s 120 gr of honey.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s 10 gr of extract of vanilla.
- It’s 1 tsp of extract of amaretto.
- Prepare 50 gr of soya butter.
- You need 5 of almonds in pieces.
- You need of Extra almonds for the decoration.
Watch my friend Olivia and I make these delicious cookies from scratch. It's a perfect treat to make for Chinese New Year! These Chinese Almond Cookies are one of the easiest cookie recipes. Make almond cookies with this easy recipe for the best tasting homemade almond cookies ever.
Almond cookies step by step
- Warm the butter, put it in a bowl add the egg and the honey and stir it well. Add all the other ingredients and stir well.
- Let it rest in fridge for 30 min..
- Take the dough and make small balls with a little hole inside in order to put a piece of almond..
- Put in a preheated oven 180 degrees for 7 min. Depends the oven. Enjoy ☺️.
Almond Cookies – these Chinese-style cookies are super crumbly and loaded with almond flakes. Vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar free and paleo. Seriously, these almond cookies are magic! They don't take much time to make, require only handful of ingredients and one bowl, and make you feel good eating them! If that's not magic, I don't know.