No Bake Cheesecake★Recipe video★. No Bake Cheesecake Recipe & Video. A No Bake Cheesecake is just that, the filling is not baked in the oven. But don't worry, this cheesecake still has that rich and tangy flavor of cream cheese, and it is still smooth and creamy.
I am always on the lookout for more. Includes step by step recipe video. Tips and Tricks for Making this No Bake Nanaimo Bar Cheesecake For this cheesecake, I have borrowed the base for this cheesecake from the Nanaimo Bar recipe on Nanaimo's web site, although I have simplified the method a little to. You can have No Bake Cheesecake★Recipe video★ using 33 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No Bake Cheesecake★Recipe video★
- It’s of ■Cheesecake.
- You need of (anglaise sauce / creme anglaise).
- It’s of ・3 egg yolks.
- You need of ・60 g (3/10 cup) granulated sugar.
- Prepare of ・8 drops vanilla oil.
- You need of ・180 g/ml (4/5 cup) milk.
- You need of ・18g (1.5 Tbsp) granulated sugar (for milk).
- You need of ・300 g (10.5 oz) cream cheese.
- You need of ・1.5 Tbsp granulated sugar (for cream cheese).
- Prepare of ・115 g (4 oz, 1/2 cup) plain yogurt.
- You need of ・1.5 tsp lemon juice.
- You need of ・180 g/ml (4/5 cup) heavy cream.
- It’s of ・2 tsp granulated sugar (for heavy cream).
- You need of ・7ｇ(2.5 tsp) gelatin powder.
- Prepare of ・3 Tbsp water (for gelatin powder).
- You need of ■Bottom（9 pieces）.
- You need of ・30g (1 oz, 1/7 cup) unsalted butter.
- It’s of ・25g (3 Tbsp) cake flour.
- It’s of ・5g (1 Tbsp) cocoa powder.
- You need of ・30g (3.5 Tbsp) powdered sugar.
- Prepare of ・30g (6 Tbsp) almond flour.
- You need of ■ Strawberry sauce.
- You need of ・200g (7 oz) frozen strawberries.
- It’s of ・65g (1/3 cup) granulated sugar.
- You need of ・1.5 Tbsp water.
- Prepare of ・1/2 tsp lemon juice.
- Prepare of ・1/2 tsp rum.
- It’s of ※round silicone mold, 8 cavity.
- It’s of each cavity :120ml.
- It’s of (diameter：6.2 cm, height：5.2 cm）.
- It’s of (diameter：2.4 in, height : 2 in）.
- You need of ※One extra cup of cheesecake will remain.
- It’s of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
This Nordica No-Bake cheesecake recipe is for people who like them light and airy. Nothing dense or heavy about this dreamy dessert! You are going to love this Jelly Cheesecake Recipe No Bake family favorite and it is easy and delicious. We have included a video tutorial that shows you how to make this easy and delicious No Bake Jelly Cheesecake Recipe.
No Bake Cheesecake★Recipe video★ instructions
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/Fm53O8o2gLs.
- 【Cheesecake】Whisk heavy cream and 2 tsp granulated sugar until it becomes heavy. Whisk it while cooling with ices. Let it sit in a fridge..
- Make anglaise sauce. Add granulated sugar to egg yolks. Mix it until it becomes whitish and heavy. Add vanilla oil and mix well..
- Put milk in a pot. Add 1.5 Tbsp granulated sugar to the milk. Warm it on low heat while stirring. Warm it until steam comes out. Pour the milk into the egg mixture while mixing. After adding all, continue to mix for a minute..
- Pour the egg and milk mixture back in the pot. Prepare ice water and put a bowl in the ice water. Heat the egg and milk mixture on low heat while stirring..
- Heat it until white foam disappears and it gets thickened lightly. After turn off the heat, continue to mix for 30 sec. Pour it into the bowl you prepared. Mix lightly. Let it cool as it is. Anglaise sauce is ready..
- Soak gelatin in water. Sprinkle gelatin evenly on 3 Tbsp water. Please put water first to prevent the gelatin from becoming uneven. Make it soft and smooth..
- Add 1.5 Tbsp granulated sugar to the cream cheese and mix well with a spatula. And then mix it with a whisk for a minute..
- Add plain yogurt. Mix well until it gets smooth. Add lemon juice and mix well. Add the anglaise sauce and mix well..
- After it becomes evenly, continue to mix for a minute. Melt the gelatin with a microwave (600W 5-10 sec × 2). Microwave it little by little so as not to boil. Melt the gelatin evenly. Add the gelatin to the cheese mixture and mix quickly..
- Mix well for 2 minutes. Take the heavy cream out of the fridge. Mix the cream lightly. Add the cream in 3 parts to the cheese mixture. Mix well each time..
- After adding all, continue to mix for a minute. Pour it into silicone mold. Flatten the surface with a offset spatula. Let it sit in a freezer overnight to solidify. Freeze it so that it can be easily removed from the silicone mold. If you don't use the silicone mold, put it in a fridge for 2-3 hours to harden it..
- 【Bottom】Make simple bottom using cocoa crumble. Cut unsalted butter into small pieces. Chill it in a fridge for over 10 min. Sift powdered sugar, cake flour and cocoa powder together. Sift almond flour..
- Put the butter and all of the dry ingredients in a bowl. Mix roughly while crushing the butter. Mix it until small lumps are formed. Let it sit in a fridge for 30 min. Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374 ºF..
- Put a round cookie cutter (diameter 5cm, 2 in) on a baking tray. Put 1.5 Tbsp the cocoa crumble in it. Push and spread it..
- Remove the cookie cutter while pushing the crumble. Bake it at 170℃ / 338 ºF for 15 min. Freshly baked crumble is soft and fragile. Let it cool as it is..
- 【Strawberry sauce】Put frozen strawberries, granulated sugar, water and lemon juice in a pot. Heat it on medium heat for 7-8 min while mixing gently. Turn off the heat and add rum and mix roughly. Pour it into a bowl. Skim off the scum. Let it cool as it is..
- Take the cheesecakes out of the mold. Put it on the crumble bottom. Thaw in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours. It's all done!.
Todd's Kitchen will step you through the super easy process. The cream cheese is sweetened with condensed milk and lightened up with lemon juice and whipped until smooth..about our best no-bake cheesecake recipe, including a video, steps, and whether or not you can freeze it. A no-bake cheesecake takes all the stress away. Plus, it takes about half the time to make. My no-bake pumpkin cheesecake recipe with a gingersnap cookie crust, spiced whipped cream and caramel sauce is the best cheesecake I've ever had!