Almond Flour Raisin Cookies. You will be shocked at how delicious these cookies are – you'll never know that they're gluten free, vegan, and contain no refined sugar. I hope your year is off to a good start! Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Pumpkin Cookies (Gluten-Free + Dairy-free) via Free People BlogOrganic Authority.
These almond flour chocolate chip cookies are gluten-free, vegan, and paleo-friendly. These Almond Flour Cookies are the best! They are made with gluten-free almond flour, which is high in protein and may help you to avoid a blood sugar spike later. You can cook Almond Flour Raisin Cookies using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Almond Flour Raisin Cookies
- You need 60 g of Butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 of Whole Egg.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Raisin.
- It’s of <Dry Ingredients>.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Almond Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
The inspiration for these almond flour cookies came from a cranberry cinnamon cookie recipe I found at All Recipes. I added walnuts to the recipe as I think they go great with cranberries. These cookies have more cranberries than the cranberry almond biscotti I made a few months ago. Deliciously soft, paleo almond flour chocolate chip cookies with gooey chocolate in every bite.
Almond Flour Raisin Cookies step by step
- Whisk almond flour and baking powder in a medium bowl..
- Beat sugar and butter in the large bowl until smooth. Add egg and blend well..
- Add raisins and flour mixture, and blend until just combined..
- Place the dough on a large piece of plastic wrap and make log shape. Freeze until very firm, at least 2 hours..
- Heat oven to 180°C/350°F, coat the baking pan with non-stick cooking spray..
- Slice the dough and place on the baking pan..
- Bake about 12 minutes or until the edges and bottoms of the cookies are golden.
- Transfer them to the racks to cool completely..
These cookies have a punch of protein thanks to Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides, and are the perfect weekday treat! Cranberry Almond Cookies are made out of blanched almond flour and I just love their texture and the How to store gluten free cranberry almond flour cookies. These cookies will stay fresh and soft for I used raisins and cranberries because that's what I had in the house and after I took them out I. How to Make Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies. Start by mixing your dry ingredients in a small bowl.