Apple cookies with oat flour and almonds.
You can cook Apple cookies with oat flour and almonds using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple cookies with oat flour and almonds
- You need 200 gr of oat flour.
- Prepare 30 gr of almonds in pieces.
- You need 150 ml of almond or nut milk.
- It’s 50 gr of coconut sugar.
- It’s 20 gr of soya butter.
- You need 1 of small egg.
- You need 1 tsp of dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 of apple in small pieces.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cinammon.
Apple cookies with oat flour and almonds instructions
- Cut the apple (any kind in small pieces).
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients and stir. Put also the apples and give another light stir. Let it get firm in the fridge for an hour..
- Make small bites with help of 2 spoons and put them in a tray..
- Preheat the oven in 170 degrees and bake them for 12-15 minutes depends the oven..
- Let them cool in the tray for 15 min and….enjoy!!!!.