Oatmeal Cookies. I packed chocolate chips, raisins, nuts and cinnamon into my oatmeal cookie recipe. These soft cookies are easy to make. The cookies will keep for several days in an airtight container on the counter.
An oatmeal raisin cookie is a type of drop cookie distinguished by an oatmeal-based dough with raisins mixed throughout. Its ingredients also typically include flour, sugar, eggs, salt, and various spices. Discover a fun and delicious way to enjoy oats with our easy and delicious Quaker's Best Oatmeal Cookies recipe made with your favorite Quaker® products. You can have Oatmeal Cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Cookies
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of instant oatmeal.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
This recipe is easy and an all-time favorite! Oatmeal cookies recipe with step by step photos – this is a super simple recipe of making best oatmeal raisin cookies which give crisp, crunchy and chewy cookies with a lovely cinnamon flavor. How to make oatmeal raisin cookies that are soft in the middle, a little chewy on the outside and full of warm flavors like cinnamon and vanilla. Jump to the Oatmeal Cookies Recipe or watch our quick.
Oatmeal Cookies step by step
- Mix oatmeal, flour, baking soda, baking powder in a bowl. You can also add the choco chips here if you intend to make choco chip oatmeal cookies..
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Then mix in the sugars, oil, melted butter, cinnamon, and vanilla. If you are using unsalted butter, add a pinch to this step..
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl. Mix well..
- It will be so sticky. Once it can form to a ball, you can stop mixing..
- Set a tray with baking paper. Scoop some dough and array your cookies. With wet fingers, press the cookies to make perfect flat round cookies. You can top some chocochips on this step if you opt to "cheat" those chips. 😁.
- Put the trays with cookies into the ref. While the cookies are in the refrigerator, preheat your oven to 200°C..
- Put your tray into the oven and lower your temperature to 180°C. Cook for 8-10 minutes or take out when sides are starting to brown..
This oatmeal cookie recipe make cookies are soft in the middle, a little chewy on the outside and full of warm flavors like cinnamon and vanilla. These Oatmeal Cookies are big and chewy, super easy to make and they're good for you. Add chocolate chips, raisins, or nuts and watch them disappear! They are one of the sweet treats many of us have been The best oatmeal cookies, like the kind we're sharing here, are soft and chewy through the center with. The oatmeal cookie may well be considered the comfort food of cookies.