Taro and sweet potato congee (dessert). Sweet Potato Congee is a Hokkien staple consisting of plain rice porridge and tender sweet potatoes. Usually eaten with side dishes and condiments. This will often tint the congee yellow.
If you've been following me for a while, you know I'm a hopeless carb addict (because I love roots, tubers, noodles, pasta, rice, bread, seriously. The thing with sweet potatoes is that you don't even have to try to hide them under lots of chocolate. Garnish this sweet and spicy Paleo pudding with coconut sugar, fresh berries or coconut shavings for a customizable sweet dessert or breakfast! You can have Taro and sweet potato congee (dessert) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taro and sweet potato congee (dessert)
- Prepare 1/2 of large taro diced into big chunks and steam for 10 minute.
- It’s of Fresh coconut milk of 1 coconut (milk it to app. 1.5 litre).
- You need of Panda leaves for fragrant.
- It’s 1 of cob of corn dettach from cob.
- Prepare of Tapioka pearls (cooked).
- It’s of Purple sweet potato diced.
- You need of Sweet potato (yellow) diced.
- Prepare of Castor sugar enough for sweetness.
Taro can irritate your skin so wear gloves if you are sensitive, or just wash your hands after cutting it. Taro is slightly sweet and once cooked has a pasty. No one will see this dessert coming. The Best Taro Dessert Recipes on Yummly
Taro and sweet potato congee (dessert) instructions
- Bring your pandan and coconut milk to boil on a low heat, (keep stirring to avoid your coconut milk fat from separate from the liquid). Add the purple sweet potato and yellow potato cook until soft. Keep stirring..
- Add the taro chunks, corn and sugar (taste it look for sweet creamy taste) and tapioka pearls cook until soft congee consistency. Put the heat off when it's done..
- Serve while it's hot or put ice cubes before you serve (i like mine in the fridge before i eat them)..
- Tips : you can subtitute your tapioka pearls with chia pudding. Just add it on the final step after the heat is off, stir to combine..
The top countries of suppliers are United States. Homepage > Recipes > Sweet Potato Recipes > Sweet Potato Kintsuba Recipe (Japanese Traditional Dessert / Wagashi). The freshly-made Kintsuba using new Japanese sweet potato is so delicious! The combination of the moderately sweet filling and slightly salty wrapper really brings out the flavor. Shutterstock koleksiyonunda HD kalitesinde Thai Dessert Taro Sweet Potato Sweet temalı stok görseller ve milyonlarca başka telifsiz stok fotoğraf, illüstrasyon ve vektör bulabilirsiniz.