Mocha almond cookies. These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. In a medium bowl, sift together flour, cocoa, espresso, baking powder, and salt. With these chewy Mocha Almond Chip Cookies there's no need to choose!
Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie + Mocha Almond Fudge Flourless Mocha Almond Fudge Cookies are a chocolate and coffee lovers delight. Made with chocolate chips, almonds and espresso powder, these flourless chocolate cookies will leave you craving for more. Beat in one egg and the vanilla extract. You can cook Mocha almond cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mocha almond cookies
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- It’s 3/4 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of instant coffee powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped almonds.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cocoa powder, and coffee powder. Continue with the rest of the cookie dough. Second, these mocha cookies replace all-purpose flour or any grain-based flour mixture with low-carb almond flour. Perfect for a treat on your healthy keto diet.
Mocha almond cookies step by step
- Cream the softened butter with the sugar..
- Beat in one egg and the vanilla extract..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cocoa powder, and coffee powder..
- Combine the flour mixture with the creamed butter and chopped almonds..
- Wrap the dough and chill for 2 hours or overnight..
- Preheat an oven to 175 degrees celsius. Roll the dough into one inch pieces and placed on a baking sheet 2 inches apart..
- Bake for 10 minutes. Allow the cookies to cool on the sheet for 10 minutes, before removing and place them on a wire rack to cool completely..
Have a cookie or two for dessert, as a high-protein, low-sugar snack in the middle of your day, or pair with some low-carb vanilla ice cream for a really special treat. Mocha Almond Biscotti, a fast, easy and tasty Italian Christmas Cookie, the perfect combination of coffee and chocolate. The perfect addition to your Cookie Recipe Collection. It took me the longest time to try a biscotto, not because I didn't think that they tasted good or I didn't like the look of them but because they are so darn hard. Place slices cut side down, in rows on a cookie sheet.