Easy chocolate chip cookies with only 5 ingredients. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Try Our Yummy Crispy Chocolate Sandwich Cookies Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. Sift flour and brown sugar into a bowl; stir in eggs.
These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good. I have been trying chocolate chip cookie recipes forever to find the perfect cookie and this one is very close. They weren't too cake-like and they weren't thin and greasy, they were the perfect in-between cookie. You can have Easy chocolate chip cookies with only 5 ingredients using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy chocolate chip cookies with only 5 ingredients
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter,softened.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
That said, the dough is very thick once you mix all the ingredients together. Just because you want to make cookies from scratch, that doesn't mean you need to spend a ton of time doing so. What Makes This the Simplest Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe? This recipe uses just a few basic ingredients – flour, sugar, baking soda, salt.
Easy chocolate chip cookies with only 5 ingredients instructions
- First get a bowl put half a cup butter softened and then add 3/4 cup of brown sugar then mix until smooth then add 1 egg and mix then add 1 1/4 cup of flour then mix until it turns into a dough after it’s finished add 3/4 cup of chocolate chips then mix then get the oven tray put on the oven tray the butter paper and do the shape you want then put it on 180° on 8 to 10 minutes after everything is done enjoy !!.
Also, it is so fast and so easy – no mixer needed, no chilling required – that the cookies can be mixed up and baked in less than twenty minutes. The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe: Ingredients & Substitutions. The only ingredient I feel confident that can be changed up is the mix-ins. DO NOT change anything else in this recipe. This recipe fit the bill to a tee.