Raisin cookies. The origins of the oatmeal raisin cookie can be traced back to Scottish oat cakes that were eaten when extra bursts of energy were needed. These homey, raisin-packed, old fashioned drop cookies are a baker's friend as the batter is. Tasty, crispy oatmeal cookie with raisins.
Soft, chewy, packed with raisins… You've got to try them. How to make oatmeal raisin cookies that are soft in the middle, a little chewy on the outside and full of warm flavors like cinnamon and vanilla. Jump to the Oatmeal Cookies Recipe or watch our quick. You can cook Raisin cookies using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Raisin cookies
- Prepare 50 g of sugar.
- Prepare 150 g of flour.
- You need 100 g of butter.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 of egg.
A friend gave me the recipe for these cookies many years ago, and they're as delicious as the ones Mom used to make. The secret to the recipe is to measure exactly (no. A soft, raisin cookie almost any kid would love. Cook until almost all the water has evaporated.
Raisin cookies step by step
- Mix butter well in a bowl until it becomes soft..
- Add sugar and mix well..
- Add a egg in a bowl and mix well..
- Add flour and mix well. Add raison and mix well..
- Put a dough into a plastic bag and make a round stick. Let it cool in a refrigerator for 40 minutes..
- Cut a dough into 1cm and put it on an oven pan. Bake them on 190 C for 20 minutes..
The best Oatmeal Raisin Cookie recipe ever!! These cookies are extra moist, soft & chewy! If you love your oatmeal cookies soft and chewy, this is THE Oatmeal Raisin Cookie recipe for you! Once cooled then store oatmeal cookies in an airtight jar. Serve oatmeal raisin cookie with milk or tea or coffee.