You can cook Cheese Cake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheese Cake
- You need 1 pack of cheese.
- It’s 1 of small sachet of apricot sauce.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 45 ml of fresh milk.
- It’s 45 gram of butter(melted).
- It’s of Cake moulder.
- You need of Vanilla.
Cheese Cake step by step
- Take out the baking tray from oven. Preheat oven to 160c.
- Mix the melted butter with egg, vanilla and milk in a mixing bowl and whisk..
- Then add the cheese and continue to whisk.
- Place moulderon baking tray. Pour in the mixture and smooth the surface. Bake for 30 mins. After 30 mins insert a toothpick, when it comes out cleans means it's ready..
- Drop the cake from moulder to plate after baking to release air..
- Spread the apricot sauce on top of cake with spoon. Done.