Butter Cookies 🧈🍪. Beat in the egg, then stir in the vanilla. It doesn't matter how you call these cookies. They also go well as a side sweet snack in tiffins.
These chewy, sweet cookies have been a favorite of the Betty Crocker Kitchens for decades. They're easy to make, pack well in lunches and make the perfect holiday gift. If you want slightly more flavorful cookies, you can add things like vanilla. You can cook Butter Cookies 🧈🍪 using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Butter Cookies 🧈🍪
- You need 120 g of Golden Churn Unsalted Butter (软膏状）.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 35 g of coconut palm sugar.
- Prepare 1 g of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 130 g of cake flour / low protein flour.
These cookies are soft inside, almost melting in your. Remove from heat and transfer to a tall, narrow container. It's super easy to make, I always have all of the ingredients on hand and it's always a crowd favorite! I hope you appreciate the hours I've spent with cookies over the last couple of days—all the tasting and sampling of cookie after cookie.
Butter Cookies 🧈🍪 step by step
- Mixer on Speed 1 for the entire process.
- Mix in butter & salt | medium speed till colour is slightly lighten (do not over mix).
- Mix in sugar by 2 batches (拌匀就可以了）.
- Use a spatula to clean the side.
- Mix in egg yolk & vanilla essence.
- Mix, clean the side, mix again. (看不见蛋黄）.
- Using cutting motion lightly mix in flour by 2 batches (do not over mix).
- Put mixture into pipping bag & pipe out (挤出曲奇的时候要挤高一点，纹路比较明显）.
- 150° 25mins (must look after it time to time).
- Tips 💡.
So this aspect of the recipe is completely optional and will totally depend on your preference. With their peanutty flavor, these scrumptious cookies hit the spot. Plus, they couldn't be easier to make! —Marilyn Blankschien, Clintonville, Wisconsin. With their peanutty flavor, these scrumptious cookies hit the spot. This time around I chose to use Skippy brand peanut.