Cornflakes cookies. These thick and chewy Cornflake Cookies are my latest weakness. It's the best of both worlds. Everyone will love these chewy, sweet, and salty cookies that are ready in no time at all!
Cornflake Cookies – with kettle chips! These cornflake cookies only require basic ingredients and a few simple steps yet you get such an irresistible, addictive end result! Chocolate Chip Cornflake Cookies are the world's best cookies with chocolate chips! You can cook Cornflakes cookies using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cornflakes cookies
- Prepare 2 Cups of sugar.
- You need 4 Cups of flour.
- It’s 1 box of cake mix.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1 Cup of cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s of Topping.
- You need 2 Cups of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1 Cup of margarine.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of peanut butter.
- It’s 2 cup of cornflakes crumbs.
- Prepare of Chocolate for dipping.
Before we get to the amazingness that is these Chocolate Chip Cornflake Cookies, let's talk summer reading. Each irresistible cookie is coated with crushed Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal. Years later, a woman brought a tray of these to the office, which I instantly recognized as THOSE COOKIES FROM MY CHILDHOOD. These cornflakes cookies are so easy to prepare, making it great for parties and the festive seasons.
Cornflakes cookies instructions
- Put the first 10 ingredients in a bowl, make cookie dough.
- Make balls and roll, in cornflakes crumbs, press them down and bake..
- Cook the topping, put on the cookie, then dipped in chocolate..
Honey cornflakes cookies are the easiest to prepare. See more ideas about Cornflake cookies, Cookies, Recipes. The Famous Momofuku's Cornflake Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Cookies. "These are one of the most amazing things. I can't seem to make enough of these cornflake wreaths around the holidays. The cookies firm up quickly, so you'll need to place the Red Hots right away.