Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars.
You can have Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars
- Prepare 4 cups of rolled oats.
- You need 1 cup of almond butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of mashed banana or unsweetened applesauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey or maple syrup.
- You need 1 cup of milk chocolate chips (plus some for topping).
Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a 8×8 or 9×9 baking dish with parchment paper, leaving some overlap on the sides for easy removal..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except chocolate chips. Fold in chocolate chips last..
- Pour into prepared baking dish and add 1-2 tbsp additional chocolate chips on top..
- Bake 15-20 minutes for a metal pan, closer to 30 minutes for a glass dish. It’s done when you pull up on the parchment paper and the sides pull away and are no longer mushy..
- Sprinkle with a little salt and let cool completely before cutting into bars..