Brownie Cookies. These easy chocolate chip cookie brownies have my very favorite chocolate chip cookie dough baked into the top layer of decadent, fudgy brownies. Reviews for: Photos of Brookies (Brownie Cookies). These brownie cookies are your favourite chewy chocolate brownies in cookie form!
Throw in walnuts, toffee, mint chips, M & M's (my boys favorite), candies or cookies! Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Cookies loaded with extra chocolate chips and M&M's. A beautiful marriage of two of my favorite desserts. You can have Brownie Cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brownie Cookies
- It’s 2/3 cup of Flour.
- It’s 2 Tb of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 3 cup of Semisweet Chocolate Chips.
- You need 1/4 cup of Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 2 of large Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Light Brown Sugar.
Scoop golf ball-size dollops of cookie dough onto the baking tray, making sure you leave enough room for them to spread out. This recipe for Chocolate Brownie Cookies is the perfect balance between a crisp cookie and a fudgy brownie. If you love chocolate cookies, you'll love these dark, chewy delights. Also known as "brookies," this genius dessert mashup combines two of your favorite treats into one, making the ultimate dessert.
Brownie Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line two quarter sheet baking sheets with Silpats or parchment paper..
- Whisk together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl..
- Place 2 1/2 cups of the semisweet chocolate chips and butter in a saucepan. Slowly melt the chocolate, stirring occasionally until smooth. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool slightly..
- Combine eggs and sugars in a medium and use a mixer to blend on medium speed for 5 minutes. Reduce speed to low, beat in melted chocolate for 1 minute. Add flour mixture and mix on low speed for 20 seconds until combined. Fold in chocolate chips..
- Use a 1/2 Tb measuring spoon to form the cookies, spacing cookies 3 inches apart..
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, rotating pans halfway through until tops are shiny and crackly. Remove from oven and place cookies on a cooling rack and enjoy!.
The perfect brownie cookie recipe that you'll make time and again! To make my brownie cookies, you'll want to go ahead and prepare yourself for the heady chocolate aroma that these babies. This sweet dessert combines cinnamon rolls, brownies, and cookies. This recipe starts with a brownie mix and they are amazing to say the least! If you like chocolate or brownies you will love this cookie (and I mean come on who doesn't like chocolate and brownies? =).