Chocolate chip butter cookies. DO NOT change anything else in this recipe. If you do I cannot guarantee they will turn out. Want to know what makes chocolate chip cookies even better?
When co-workers hear I've baked these melt-in-your-mouth cookies, they make a special trip to my floor to sample them. A chocolate chip cookie is a drop cookie that originated in the United States and features chocolate chips or chocolate morsels as its distinguishing ingredient. Another day, another new cookie to celebrate COOKIE WEEK here on Modern Honey. You can cook Chocolate chip butter cookies using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip butter cookies
- It’s 500 g of salted butter.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- It’s 175 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 450 g of Plain flour/ Top flour.
- Prepare 450 g of choc chip.
Several years ago, one of my coworkers told me how she made some cookies one night out of I also like to throw in some chocolate chips for good measure. These soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies are the most popular recipe on my website! There are hundreds of chocolate chip cookies recipes out there. It's not difficult and I'll walk you through all the steps in the recipe and in my video, but if you've never done it before the idea might be a little daunting.
Chocolate chip butter cookies instructions
- Beat soften butter then add in egg and vanilla essence.
- Add sugar, beat until mixture become pale.
- Add flour and mix well. Then add in choc chip. Done!.
- Transfer your dough into piping bag if you like it neat. You may want to chill your dough for 30 minutes in the fridge. Dough can also last up to 6 months in a freezer..
- Pipe out your cookie mixture onto tray. While doing that make sure you have preheated your oven at 170°C for 20 minutes.
- Bake cookies for 15-20 minutes. Depending on your oven.
Brown sugar – always make sure it's packed for proper measurements. The top countries of suppliers are Germany. Then over the years experimented with using coconut oil, to olive oil, to. You name it, I tried it. How to make chocolate chip cookies.