Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookies.
You can cook Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookies using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookies
- You need 1 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 1/3 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350F..
- Soften the butter by microwaving it for 30 seconds..
- In a large bowl, mix together peanut butter, butter, maple syrup, brown sugar, and egg until completely smooth. Stir in the baking powder. Next add the whole wheat flour and mix until totally blended. If the dough ends up being too soft to work with, refrigerate for an hour..
- Roll dough into palm size patties and place on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Flatten slightly with a fork..
- Bake for 20 minutes..