Healthy oats cookie. Healthy cookies can be tricky to figure out, and this one was no exception. These delicious, healthy oat cookies are packed with hemp seeds, raisins, chocolate chips and flax. Enjoy for a gluten-free and vegan treat.
Made with some kind of whole wheat flour. Healthy banana bread breakfast cookies that are made with just banana and oats. Super chewy oatmeal and coconut cookies are here! You can have Healthy oats cookie using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy oats cookie
- Prepare 1 cup of oats flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of margarine.
- It’s 1/4 cup of White sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare of Optional flavours.
- Prepare 3/4 cups of Oats.
- You need 1/2 of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of nuts.
- It’s 1/4 cup of raisins.
The base of these cookies is rolled oats, oat flour, almond flour. Chocolate chip cookies, oatmeal cookies, ginger cookies, even Snickerdoodles taste Oatmeal-Date-Chocolate Cookies. The oats and dates to this cookie recipe are packed. These Banana Oatmeal Cookies are naturally sweetened and easy to prepare.
Healthy oats cookie instructions
- Mix all to form a hard dough texture.
- Refidgerate for minimum 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 190° for about 10-15 mins. Meanwhile form 1/4 cup size balls and space out on a tray.
- Place in oven for about 15-20 mins.
Use the two ingredient base and then customise to suit tastes. Add healthy cookies to your holiday spread with this recipe from Food.com. Sift together the dry ingredients then stir in the oats. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix. These healthy nut cookies are made with just three ingredients!