No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free options). Stir in brown sugar and vanilla. Added white chocolate chips to the oat meal mix and added chopped pecans to top layer. Oatmeal Chocolate No Bake Bar Instructions.
This super easy Oatmeal Fudge Bars recipe is the perfect breakfast or midday treat to satisfy your sweet tooth — totally guilt-free! You'd never know it's gluten free, dairy free, and vegan too. Best of all, these squares of rich chocolate and comforting oats are super easy to make and don't require. You can cook No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free options) using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free options)
- Prepare 1 cup of Butter (Use Margarine or Coconut Oil for dairy-free option).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar (packed) (Use Splenda or Stevia to reduce sugar).
- It’s 1 tsp. of Vanilla.
- Prepare 3 cups of Quick Oats.
- It’s 1 cup of Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips (Use Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips to reduce sugar).
- You need 1/2 cup of Peanut Butter.
Sure, there are some of my absolute favorite gluten free dinner recipes thrown in for good measure. But mostly, cooking is naturally gluten free, so I stick to what. No Bake Cookies (Paleo, Grain-Free, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free). […] For the Occasional Sweet: Grain-Free Graham Crackers Coconut Flour Cake (I make this recipe minus the lemon curd and whipped cream) Banana Bread Raspberry Crumble Bars Quick Chocolate Pudding No-Bake. They are gluten-free and you can easily make them vegan and refined-sugar free too!
No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free options) instructions
- Melt butter in pan over low heat.
- Stir in Brown Sugar and Vanilla.
- Mix in Oats and allow to cook 2-3 minutes.
- Press half the mixture into a greased 9×9 inch pan.
- Melt Chocolate Chips and Peanut Butter. Stir well..
- Pour chocolate mixture over the pressed oats and spread evenly..
- Crumble the remaining oats over the chocolate layer..
- Cover and refrigerate a minimum of 2-3 hours to set..
- Remove from refrigerator and cut to desired size. (Cuts easiest if allowed to resume room temperature.).
I mean, just look at them. Dried Turkish apricots, gluten free rolled oats, pumpkin seed, vanilla protein, maple syrup or honey, and a drizzle of dark chocolate. Hence these Nut Free No Bake Apricot Oat Protein Bars! Let's break it down now, shall week? No bake, no prob, no nuts, no gluten, no dairy, no refined sugar.