Chewy chocolate cookies. This cookie recipe—a favorite of our four children—has been in my collection for years. Sometimes I'll substitute mint-flavored chips for the semisweet chocolate ones. Have you ever made my chewy chocolate chip cookies recipe?
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Jump to the Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies Recipe. Or watch our quick, straight-forward recipe These tender and chewy chocolate cookies are so simple to make. You can cook Chewy chocolate cookies using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chewy chocolate cookies
- Prepare of Ingredients A.
- It’s 65 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 75 g of raw granulated sugar.
- You need 60 g of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 100 g of melted unsalt butter.
- You need of Ingredients B.
- Prepare 160 g of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of baking soda.
- You need of Other ingredients.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 60 g of semisweet chocolate buttons.
Crisp on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside, no one will ever guess these decadent chocolate cookies are plant-based. They are every bit as chewy, chocolatey and delicious as regular chocolate chip cookies and the good news is they are. Thick and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies. When I went down to Miami in May for the BlogHer Food Conference, I stayed with some friends the first night I got down there.
Chewy chocolate cookies step by step
- Mix Ingredients A in a mixer till it become a paste form..
- Add egg and vanilla essence and mix well..
- Mix and sift Ingredients B.
- Fold in Ingredients B into the above mixture(do not over mix), then mix in Chocolate Buttons till no visible flour.
- Chill the dough for at least 30 min..
- Preheat oven 180C, baked for 12-15 min or till the edge of the cookie turn darker.
Chewy Brown Sugar Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe makes cookies that are the perfect blend of soft and chewy! These Chewy Chocolate Cookies are one of my favorites because they are so easy to make and freeze really well. They're my go-to when I'm craving something quick and chocolately and also when. These chewy chocolate chip cookies are soft, chewy, with a slight crunch on the outside and made with TWO kinds of chocolate. Chewy double chocolate cookies with mint in the batter and on top with a sprinkling of crushed candy cane.