Calypso Thicc Cookie. Consider these an upgrade to sugar cookies and a healthier (more delicious) alternative. Filled with shredded coconut, each bite of Calypso Cookies will remind you of an island vacation. Pecans and rolled oats give an extra crunch.
Ingredients of Calypso Thicc Cookie
- It’s 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of LOTS of salt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1.5 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 3 cups of flour.
- You need of ~ 1 cup butterscotch chips.
- It’s of ~ 1/2 cup coconut flakes.
- You need of ~ 1 cup pecans/walnuts.
Slider song that is syncopated in African rhythm. Calypso music is iconic of the Caribbean island of Trinidad. Alli, Scoot, Twiggy, Patty, Fang, Harry (and Joey in Animal Crossing: New Leaf) play this song if they have a stereo in their house. Aprenda a tocar a cifra de Tic Tic Bum (Companhia do Calypso) no Cifra Club.
Calypso Thicc Cookie step by step
- Cream melted butter and sugar together.
- Whisk in eggs, vanilla extract, baking powder, and salt..
- Stir in flour.
- Stir in mix ins.
- Make into ~15 tight dough balls.
- Break each dough ball in half and smush together to create textured top.
- Sprinkle with toppings if desired.
- Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes.