Peach Ice Cream Bar.
You can have Peach Ice Cream Bar using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peach Ice Cream Bar
- It’s 10 pieces of gram crackers crumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 5 of peaches peeled pitted cut into slices.
- Prepare 2 cup of milk reduced into 1 cup.
- It’s 1/8 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of condensed milk.
- You need as needed of Whipping cream.
- Prepare as needed of Peach slices.
Peach Ice Cream Bar instructions
- Place a parchment paper in a pan keep aside then combine graham cracker crumbs with sugar and butter mix everything together then pour this mixture into a pan then put it in the freezer to firm in the mean while make ice cream.
- Heat a pan as milk reduced the milk into half then add sugar then add condensed milk keep continuously stirring then milk once done cool it down completely then in a blender add milk mixture,.
- Peach slices blend on high until smooth and creamy now pour the ice cream over the graham cracker crust cover put in the freezer for 4 hours then serve this slice into bars top with whipping cream and fresh peach slices…..