homemade bar-b-que sauce.
You can have homemade bar-b-que sauce using 14 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of homemade bar-b-que sauce
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of apple juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of whosershire sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of black pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of green mango powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of yellow mustard prepared.
- It’s 1 can of tomato paste 8 oz..
- Prepare 1 stick of butter or margarine.
- You need 1 quart of tomatoes deseeded deskined tomatoes vineripe is must.
homemade bar-b-que sauce step by step
- remove skin of tomatoes boil water to rolling boil put tomatoes in for about 30 seconds skin becomes loose remove skin cut tomatoes into half or quarter remove seeds put the tomatoes meat into a blender liquidatfie put all ingredients into pot except tomato paste cook to boil reduce heat add tomato paste to thicken if thicken to much add water to thin.