Pam's homemade icecream….
You can cook Pam's homemade icecream… using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pam's homemade icecream…
- It’s 4 can of puck cream (170g each).
- It’s 1 can of nestle condense milk(395g).
- Prepare 12 each of pcs.kiri a la ceam.
- You need 6 each of snickers chocolate(melted)32g each.
- Prepare 1 cup of nestle country style corn flakes.
- You need 1 of hersheys caramel and chocolate syrup.
Pam's homemade icecream… instructions
- 1. In a mixing bowl combine first 3 ing. using cake electric mixer blend well.Pour into your desire molding,put inside the fridge for 24 hrs..
- 2.Melt the snikers chocolates dont burn it…let it cool add the cornflakes mix together..
- Get your icecream put the melted snickers with cornflakes on the top.drizzled caramel and chocolate syrup..