Rainbow cookies. Rainbow cookies or rainbow cake can refer to any of a number of rainbow-colored confections. Rainbow cookies are a common Jewish deli dessert, as they are pareve. Reviews for: Photos of Rainbow Cookies.
Rainbow Pinwheel Cookies ~ The super easy method behind these cookies takes your sugar cookie game to a whole new level! Great for a Rainbow Themed Party. I always bake these cookies two weeks ahead. You can have Rainbow cookies using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rainbow cookies
- You need 1 packages of sugar cookie mix (or homemade).
- You need 1 box of neon food coloring.
- It’s 1 each of flour (for dusting if batter is soft).
- It’s 1 of rainbow sprinkles.
That allows enough time for mellowing, leaving them moist and full of almond flavor. —Mary Ann Lee, Clifton Park, New York. These make the most fun and delicious party treat! If you love these cookies, you don't have to rush out to the local bakery to get them. Rainbow Cookies is the Premium Currency.
Rainbow cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Make mix according to instructions. I used Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix and followed the regular instructions instead of the cut out or roll out options. (This is why the flour was needed to help work the batter.).
- Evenly divide the batter into 4 or five portions. Add one chosen food color to each divided portion. I used pink, purple, blue, green and regular food color yellow. Now just FYI … You can eliminate the yellow and it will look just fine and stretch out the batter..
- Take a grape size or smaller portion of each color and roll into a ball. Then roll each ball together to make a bigger ball. It will look like a beach ball. (The flour comes into play here by dusting your hands with it to roll each ball and then dust lightly the surface for the next step.).
- Now take the ball and roll into a 6 inch long cylinder (log). Then wrap it like the big lollipops or a pinwheel, twisting the log so more colors show..
- And now add your sprinkles. The pinterest picture shows the sprinkles around the edges, but I just sprinkled mine over the top because it was hard to handle..
- Put them in the oven on a greased cookie sheet or lined with parchment paper. Bake for 10 to 11 minutes or until there is a light brown around edges..
- Note* You can use any color you want. And you have to watch the size of each color because the cookie will spread in the oven. The sprinkles are optional. And the original recipe said one package yielded 14 balls of each cookie. I used three packages and managed 54 cookies. Some with less colors..
They can be earned in several ways, and also spent on many things. Rainbow Cookies provide the player certain special boosts which help the player in the game. Place the rainbow dough in the center and wrap the plain dough around it, again, pinching together any cracks and smoothing out the surface. Rainbow Chocolate Chip Cookies are such an easy, festive cookie recipe! They are also called "tricolore" because of the resemblance to the Italian.