Wilton's Red velvet cheese cake cupcakes. Creamy cheesecake and red velvet cake are the perfect combinations of sweetness. My trick is to whip the egg whites, which guarantees a smooth velvet crumb. Red Velvet Cheesecake Cupcakes – the perfect easy cupcake recipe for any holiday!
I break it down into simple to understand. Here it is in cupcake form! Red Velvet Cupcakes Recipe & Video. You can have Wilton's Red velvet cheese cake cupcakes using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Wilton's Red velvet cheese cake cupcakes
- Prepare of granham cracker crust.
- It’s 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter, melted.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need of filling.
- You need 2 1/2 packages of cream cheese, soften.
- It’s 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of clear vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare of cake.
- Prepare 1 box of favorite red velvet mix or from scratch recipe.
- Prepare 1 of water, oil, eggs directed by pkg to prepare mix.
Red velvet cake is not meant to have a super strong chocolate flavor. Red Velvet Cheesecake Cupcakes are a perfect Valentine's Day treat that will satisfy anyone's sweet tooth, and they're absolutely adorable, too! Cheesecake mixture is also very simple to make. Just beat softened cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and egg whites and spoon over pre-baked red velvet.
Wilton's Red velvet cheese cake cupcakes instructions
- Line muffin pan with baking cups.
- In small bowl, stir together graham crumbs, butter, and sugar. Press 1/2 tbs of mixture in each baking cup; press down with back of spoon..
- Filling: preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer until smooth. Add sugar and vanilla; mix until thoroughly combined. Beat in eggs flour and sour cream; mix until smooth. Spoon about 2 tbs mixture over crust in baking cups.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until cheesecake is just set. Remove from oven. Place on cooling grid and cool 5 minutes.
- Cake: prepare cake as directed and spoon over baked cheesecake mixture, filling baking cups 3/4 full.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until toothpick inserted is clean. Cool cupcakes in pan on cooling grid for 5 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely..
- Ice with cream cheese icing or icing of your choice.
Red velvet cake has been popular in the southern U. If you're serving ice cream, try vanilla ice cream with red candy sprinkles or a drizzle of grenadine syrup. Many recipes omit the cocoa powder so the red appears brighter but a traditional red velvet cake and cupcake will have some chocolate in the batter. Creamy cheesecake and red velvet cake are the perfect combinations of sweetness. They make a great dessert treat for any gathering or celebration!