Banana-Oatmeal bars. These Easy Banana Oat Bars are gluten-free, dairy-free, kid-friendly and make the perfect snack. Yesterday we headed to the kitchen to make some banana oat bars. Reviews for: Photos of Banana Oatmeal Protein Bars.
Raising, apricots, cranberries and prunes would. These oatmeal cookie bars have the flavor of banana bread, the dense and chewy texture of oatmeal cookies, and the melty chocolate factor of chocolate chip cookies. I took a tried and true recipe for. You can cook Banana-Oatmeal bars using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana-Oatmeal bars
- You need 3 1/2 cup of Quick oats.
- It’s 1 cup of Skim milk.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Brown sugar or honey.
- Prepare 2 medium of Bananas.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
There are a few optional ingredients here, like vanilla and nutmeg, that add a little extra dimension, but the essential recipe is really just four ingredients: Bananas, oats. Kids will eat them before the realize how much oatmeal they contain. Easy, soft banana oatmeal bars made with healthy ingredients like banana, dates, coconut, and flax. Healthy Spiced Banana Bread Oatmeal BarsCook Nourish Bliss.
Banana-Oatmeal bars step by step
- In a bowl add the mashed bananas with the eggs, cinnamon, vanilla extract and brown sugar (mix well).
- After that, add the milk with the oatmeal and mix.
- Put the mix on a pan and place it in the oven preheated at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Let them cool and then cut into slices.
Banana Oatmeal Recipe. by Chocolate Covered Katie. This basic banana oatmeal proves it is not only possible, but also completely delicious, to have a healthy breakfast without all the bells and. Add the oatmeal flour, oats, cinnamon, baking powder, flax and hemp seeds to the bowl. Banana Oatmeal Cookies >>>> Banana Bread. Cream the margarine and brown sugar until light and fluffy.