Momma's Best Peanut Butter Cookies.
You can have Momma's Best Peanut Butter Cookies using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Momma's Best Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter or margarine.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 3 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of homemade or store bought Vanilla.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt (optional).
Momma's Best Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 375*F(190*C)..
- Cream together butter and sugars. Add in eggs and mix very well. Add in vanilla and mix again..
- Add peanut butter and mix to smooth!!.
- Sift dry ingredients together and add into peanut butter mix!! Mix well and scrape bottom of bowl to make sure all flour is incorporated well!!.
- Form small balls and place on increased baking sheet!!.
- Dip a fork into flour and make cross hatch pattern on cookies!!.
- Bake in 375* oven for 12 minutes for chewy cookies and 15-17 minutes for crispier cookies!!.
- Makes about 5 dozen medium sized cookies or 6 dozen smaller cookies!!.
- Chopped peanuts may be added if you like but not necessary!!.