Dessert Taco. Dessert tacos for us is crepes and fruit. Monday nights around our house is our. If you thought the Choco Taco was the ultimate dessert taco, wait until you try this!
It's a tasty twist that combines the crunchy salty texture of a standard Tex-Mex taco with sweet fillings that match well. See more ideas about Cute desserts, Cute food and Yummy food. Official Del Taco (R) website: Find locations, get coupons and Del Taco info, join the Raving Fan e-Club, check out the menu & nutrition info Desserts, Shakes & Sides. You can cook Dessert Taco using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dessert Taco
- Prepare 1 box of chocolate rice crispy cereal.
- Prepare 4 of XL Hershey's Chocolate bars.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Candy Wafers (yellow or white).
- Prepare of green food coloring.
- You need 1 cup of coconut.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Maraschino Cherries chopped.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of suger.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of melted butter.
These Dessert Tacos include fruit, cinnamon, pudding and toasted coconut. Discover a real party pleaser with these scrumptious Dessert Tacos. Can we start making taco Thursday a thing? Divide fruit mixture evenly over ice cream.
Dessert Taco instructions
- (Taco Shells = pancakes) (cereal with chocolate = ground beef) (coconut green food coloring = lettuce) (Yellow Candy Wafers = cheese) (Chopped Cherry's = tomatoes).
- Melt butter then put sugar inside and stir. Mix flour, eggs, baking soda, salt, milk and pour the sugar butter into the mix. Stir until not lumpy.
- When making the pancakes, use 9in pan or big if can or needed. When taking pancakes off the pan carefully fold in shape of taco. Very slowly fold it and when still warm try not to snap it in half..
- Put coconut in bowl, (1) drop of green food coloring and stir. Add more drops for darker color..
- Put Yellow food candy in pot on low let it melt. Stir slowly so it doesn't burn or stick. Spray plastic bowl with cooking spray and put melted yellow candy in bowl and put in freezer until frozen solid..
- Use cheese shedder to shed yellow candy when solid.
- Pour cereal into large plastic bowl, put Hershey's chocolate on top of cereal and put in microwave for about 40sec until chocolate melts but doesn't not burn, when melted stir together and set aside..
- Chop Cherries up and set a side..
- Place chocolate cereal inside folded pancake, put coconut on top, yellow shredded candy, and cherries and enjoy..
Place waffle on a work surface or plate; add ice cream. Leaving the parchment on, mold the circles into a taco shape. Place the tacos, parchment down, into the oven rack so that the bottom of the tacos. Here's a dessert you can feel good about eating! Fresh fruit and zippy jalapeno make a tasty filling for sweetened tortillas.