Pumpkin spice cheese cake squares. This easy pumpkin cheesecake recipe with a graham cracker crust and pumpkin spice will become your new favorite go-to dessert this Meanwhile, make cheesecake batter: In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until light and fluffy. With remaining cream cheese mixture add pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon. This recipe for pumpkin cheesecake bars, brings these two favorites together in the most delightful way.
Anna Olson brings yet another treat to the table with a beautiful cheesecake full of colour and flavour. This delicious Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake will be your family's new favorite fall dessert recipe. This is a wonderful recipe I discovered and changed a bit to suit my taste. You can cook Pumpkin spice cheese cake squares using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin spice cheese cake squares
- You need of for topping.
- Prepare 1 packages of cream cheese 8oz.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- You need of batter.
- Prepare 1 cup of self rising flour.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of canned pumpkin.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Pumpkin spice (or more).
For tender baked goods like muffins and cakes, the key is to mix gently. It also helps to whisk your dry ingredients well first, before combining. I have to give my husband credit for this cheesecake. If the aroma as it was baking was any indication of how the cake would taste I knew it was going to be good.
Pumpkin spice cheese cake squares step by step
- Combine all topping ingredients mix with hand mixer set aside (hint you may want to let cream cheese get to room temp before mixing). (If you want a lot of topping I would double this topping recipe, I will be doubling next time).
- Mix wet ingredients until combined.
- Put dry ingredients in bowl.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients together until smooth.
- Spray pan with non-stick spray spread batter evenly in pan. I used a foil pan. (Look at picture for size of pan).
- Top your batter with the topping (hint use a butter knife in a zigzagging motion to make marble effect).
- Bake at 375 for 25 minutes or until done.
- Let cool cut in squares and enjoy! Great with morning coffee. ..
- Store in fridge..
In fact, whenever my dad is given a dessert to try. Combine cake mix and pumpkin spice in a large bowl. Try these pumpkin-flavored cheesecake recipes during the fall season. Move over apple pie (for now): Pumpkin cheesecake is another delicious way to enjoy the spicy and sweet flavors of autumn. This cheesecake is a luxurious twist on the traditional Thanksgiving pumpkin pie.