No bake- Hersey's Chocolate Candy Bar Pie. Great recipe for No bake- Hersey's Chocolate Candy Bar Pie. Quick & easy decadent desert that my Aunt Eva taught me growing up & it's a family favorite. This no bake Oreo pudding pie recipe is an easy dessert recipe to make.
Break chocolate bars into pieces and place in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Here's an easy candy bar pie recipe that the whole family will love. No Bake Chocolate Pie. by Chocolate Covered Katie. You can cook No bake- Hersey's Chocolate Candy Bar Pie using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No bake- Hersey's Chocolate Candy Bar Pie
- You need 1 large of Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bar (with or without Almonds-your choice).
- You need 1 large of tub of Cool Whip or 2 small.
- You need 1 of Graham Cracker Pie Crust (store bought or homemade).
This rich, creamy, and secretly healthy no bake chocolate pie will be THE hit of any party! I think there are five different dark chocolate bars and a few bags of chocolate chips lurking in my pantry for when the chocolate monster strikes (aka. Chocolate Candy Bar Pie makes a delicious, no bake dessert that everyone loves. Made of four ingredients, this chocolate pie is simple and delicious!
No bake- Hersey's Chocolate Candy Bar Pie instructions
- Gather your ingredients.
- Melt your Chocolate bar in a double boiler just to melt..
- In mixing bowl, mix your tub of cool whip and the chocolate bar (make sure your melted chocolate isn't hot) whip completely blended smooth..
- Spoon into your Graham Cracker pie crust and fill. You can add garnish as desired..
- Cover & place in fridge to chill and to store..
A couple of years back a friend brought this delicious candy bar pie over for a get-together. And, oh my, was it good. After one bite, I asked about. Candy Cane Pie is the only dessert recipe you'll need this Christmas! It's an easy no bake pie with crumbly Oreo crust and white chocolate ganache on top.